Comment on page
The Trailblazer (TB) is a specialized Data NFT designed to leverage the capabilities of the Data NFT technology. It serves as a community engagement tool for organizations to interact with their users through exclusive events, campaigns, meetups, discounts, and more. The TB is minted within the Data NFT Marketplace. Organizations and projects can have their own Trailblazer.
The project or organization owning the Trailblazer Data NFT is provided with a CSV template/structure/schema whereby they will be able to update events and activities. The CSV is then processed and hosted via JSON in AWS as a data stream.
The Data NFT is then listed and made available for procurement from the Data NFT Marketplace. Upon procuring the Trailblazer Data NFT, the buyer now has gated access to the data stream. They can choose to view the raw data or visit the Trailblazer App on the Itheum Explorer and access a visual representation of the contents of the Data NFT.
- Minting: The organization mints a Trailblazer Data NFT specific to its brand or community within the Data NFT Marketplace
- Data Format: The Trailblazer Data NFT contains a specific format that communicates events and exclusive offerings to the TB holders
- Data Visualization: Within the Itheum Explorer, a dedicated app called the "Trailblazer App" is available to visualize the data from the Trailblazer; it renders the data in the form of an event timeline graph
- Event Details: Each event in the JSON/CSV includes a title, event description, and a link to provide additional information or access to exclusive content
Upon Launching the App the User will have access to:
- Event Details: Each event in the JSON includes a title, event description, and a link to provide additional information or access to exclusive content
Share "Alpha" News direct to your TrailBlazer Holders
Launch exclusive Quests, Leaderboards and Campaigns "within" the TrailBlazer Data NFT
These could entail the below.
- 1.Exclusive Quests: Exclusive Quests are interactive adventures available only to TB holders. Users can participate in engaging quests to uncover hidden treasures, solve puzzles, or explore unique aspects of the organization's ecosystem.
- 2.Exclusive Quizzes: Exclusive Quizzes offer TB holders the opportunity to test their knowledge and gain insights about the organization or specific topics. Quizzes can cover a wide range of subjects related to the organization's industry, products, or community.
- 3.Giveaway Campaigns: Giveaway Campaigns provide TB holders with the chance to win prizes, including merchandise, physical products, and so on. These campaigns aim to reward and incentivize the TB community.
- 4.Discount Campaigns: Discount Campaigns offer TB holders exclusive access to discounts or promotional offers for products, services, or events related to the organization. These campaigns provide an opportunity for TB holders to enjoy exclusive perks.